What is Intra-venous surgical optimization therapy?
Simply put, Intra-venous surgical optimization therapy is a premium method of delivering a unique blend of high-quality vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, anti-oxidants, and amino acids directly into the bloodstream before and after surgery. The goal is to provide pre-operative wellness and enhanced rapid recovery which ultimately leads to a superior surgical outcome and experience. Preparing your body for surgery and the recovery process is extremely important. Proper nutritional optimization is vital to achieving great results. This is because nutritional deficiencies and dehydration can impair wound healing, weaken the immune system, and lengthen the recovery process.
IV surgical optimization can have a significant and measurable effect on results by favorably:
- Creating optimal hydration levels in the body
- Making you stronger for the stress of surgery and anesthesia
- Decreasing the incidence of post-operative nausea and vomiting
- Promoting better collagen formation and wound healing leading to better cosmetic results with less scarring
- Improving clotting function to reduce bleeding Reducing bruising and swelling
- Decreasing post-operative pain
- Decreasing fatigue and boosting energy levels
- Increasing the immune system response to prevent local and systemic infection.
- Rapidly metabolizing and reducing free radicals caused by surgery and anesthetic agents
- Improving nitrogen balance and protein synthesis
- Shortening and enhancing the recovery process
As a physician, Dr. Golpanian is able to customize, prepare, and administer each drip session specially for you based on your age, medical history, medications taken, allergies, and the type of surgery you will be having. IV optimization therapy gives all of our surgical patients an edge in recovering. Dr. Golpanianhas many notable achievements and is committed to providing the highest quality patient care both in and out of the operating room.
More information about Dr. Golpanian and his services can be found at www.drgolpanian.com.